My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Friday, April 20, 2007

A chat about love

I came across a part of a conversation I had......with someone important enough for me....and anyway as I read across these lines and recognised myself in them I thought I should write them down....to remember how I was in the years to come:)

So here goes...this is a chat about love :)

Anonymous :) says: perhaps we will never know for sure what 'true love' is...

Noys Lambent says :Oh no........
I do not want to make the journey and not fall deeply in love
I do not care if I am crashed by it....I want to live it

Anonymous :) says:
yes... but even if crashed by it... how could you tell if it was 'true love'...

Noys Lambent says :
a
well.....
besides all the usual lovely things that happen to you when you fall in love which resembles being 'high'

life looks more colourful, everything takes new meaning, you feel like singing all the time even though you are lousy at it, you want to make eveyone share your happiness and you can climb the highest mountain....ever felt that?

you suddenly realize what all these crazy singers and poets are talking about and you go 'yes I finally get it'
well after that
you feel your lonely soul comforted by the presence of the loved one

you feel your thoughts shared understood and experienced you feel appreciatted and motivated to become better brighter

you feel loved....its a unique emotion a unique and utterly unearthly experience that justifies being alive for this short period

you also feel a lot of pain......and in various forms

I have never 'shared thoughts' (not sex thoughts)
I have never been 'motivated to become better'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home