My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Green eyes

Ok so now I'm going to go off-track for a little......Hamlet and the meaning of life are put on hold for a post and I'm going to talk about what the f*ck life was thinking about when coincidences were invented??????

Anyway......you're sitting in your office trying to get some idea of who was the @ss that designed the architecture you're looking at.....and.....and.....(drums rolling) there enters a face from your past, long ago past that used to be (or so you thought anyway as always) that uncomplete love of your life that you got somewhere but not quite there....

And it turns out that, just as in the first time you met, you were working for the same company (well then) and now that he left before you got to this one. And it also turns out that if it wasn't for a weird time coincidence you probably would not have met not in the first place (thank you Oracle-again) and certainly not today either.

And all your relationship, all your interactions all these years were due to coincidences, chance meetings that brought back all those things you tried everytime to forget......7 years of trying.....

And he's still just as you remember him, only a little older (maybe not the wiser):), a little softer maybe but still the ultra-bad boy that you remember and was enamoured with.

And he's just as shocked to see you as you are to see him. And he's happy to see you...you don't know what you are.......but you have a grin and hug him right back.

And you go out and its like not a day has passed because all those years, even though you didn't really keep in touch everytime you met it was like not a day had passed.

You have tried and failed (both) in being together and you're really not looking to get your heart broken again......but you had missed that grin damn it...and him.

Always had a thing for blond, green eyed bad boys with a grin and an attitude......and a lot of strength to overcome life's adversities.....

I'm still smiling even though my heart remembered feelings I preffered to have locked in the attic.

But I did love these green eyes.....damn coincidences damn them......ARGH!

That phonecall......that phonecall I was so embarashed but will never forget at 3 am. When my phone was in my pocket and you were the first name in my phonebook and I was out and the phone was in my jacket not key-locked and it got accidentally pressed and you ended up listening to me making a fool of myself with my friends. And you called me back and told me and I was soooo embarashed that I wanted to just dissapear that instant but you said it was ok...that it actually was more thank ok......that you were happy for that accident (you didn't believe it was an accident but it really was):)

But I had a thing for you back then and you knew it quite well .......damn it again......

I've always known you....and that surprised you as it did me but I did and I do now. You still rock....

Its good to know you're out there....I'm not going to do anything about it but its good to know :)

P.S. Life is full of surprises.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home