My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Thursday, January 18, 2007


Gabrielle said in yesterday's episode of Desperate Housewives 'Don't hijack a Ferrari if you don't know how to drive'

Remember that because most people can't drive a Ferrari....and when they look at it they see the money it represents not its passion or its quality.

Very few people can drive a Ferrari.

I am angry tonight. At several things and that anger is taking over every bit of me.....so angry....

Strange how the psyche reacts......and I am listening to Enigma, who always calm me down..

Yeah right.....not tonight.

Anger I guess is a healthy way of feeling now.

Better than sad........strangest thing I am not angry at something in particular I am angry in general, with images flashing pass my eyes, with feelings, with broken words....

Earlier I almost through my cell against the wall to smash it....don't thankfully I love this phone (Samsung E900) but I felt like doing it....

If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow I would just take my car and drive all night......because I'm so angry I cannot ever breathe.....

Tired of endless trains of the faithless of cities filled with the foolish. I wonder or maybe I await for someone who does see the way I do....people are infatuated by the way I see and claim to be in synch....claim to be that person........right.....it takes courage not words.....it takes a whole life of sticking by these beliefs....pathetic excuses of people stuck in meaningless lives.....I'm tired.....

Tired of people trying to find meaning in useless relationships, in meaningless sex, in empty lives, in blank thoughts..........

Life is a mystery to be lived, a spiritual journey to be explored where are you loosing your time people???? Wake up it doesn't last forever......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home