My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So...did I say I love Xmas?

Remind me never to say that I love anything.....bound to go wrong:S

Anyway this Xmas season was by far one of the worst....I can't write about it I don't want to remember it or reflect upon it, try to understand it or whatever. 2006 is over and with it a big part of ...I dunno what to call it.

Maybe in the future I will be able to write about it, reason with this Xmas, understand it and get over it. But at the moment silence is best practice.

Does everything that hurts you make you stronger? Perhaps but it also weakens your hope...and I'm tired of bleeding hope. I'm tired of picking up my pieces again and again and again. For anyone.

I don't exactly know what to write....thats a first for me:) But since this blog is something I will look to in the future I need to write something, anything.

So I'm hoping to go to the Venice Carnival this year, its my dream (well one of them anyway) and I need a dream right about now.

The truth is......as Occam's Razor principle states.....when you have two or more competing theories that make exactly the same predictions (meaning) the simplest tends to be the truth.

And the simplest is that it just wasn't worth it I am sorry to say.

Always trust relativity.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home