My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


I'm having a really bad time, since someone smashed my car. I mean literally smashed it in the middle of the night, woke up the next day and found it in pieces. And I know what I might be told its just a car.

Well its not just a car. This car is my dream come true, my companion in traveling, my willing friend in loneliness, my compassionate ear when I need to unwind, my careless buddy when I want to listen to music over the allowed sound limit......my luxury and my weakness. And anyone who knows me knows my fondness for this car.

When I get out of the house in the morning I look at her (its a she) and I speak to her:-) I ask her 'Hi gorgeous, care to go out for a spin?'....She always says yes. She's always in the mood for the road. I love this about this car, it makes you want to travel, see the world, learn some new things. But always in style ;) Yes, yes my weakness.



To see it in such a state really ruined my time.

But......it will be fixed. And just to remind myself of how it looks like......this is it

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I undestand how you feel friend , however don't forget what you've already said. It's just a car.How would you feel if you were inside when they smashed it and got injured? I know..you say...come on, this is not gonna make me feel better , but still , think , its the means not the cause. It's your tool for travelling or whatever you want to do with it but it;s not the cause , it shouldn;t be the cause ...ok "material girl"? mouts mouts , kisses!!

9:21 am  
Blogger Esther said...

A dog can never be a tool as a car can be , if my dog got harmed I would feel devastated but if my car got smashed I would be mad and sad but that's it, I would fix the car and forget about it , anyway , my opinion my friend...

3:52 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Hello all.

Well I never said its just a car.

Its not just a car. This is something I love. And someone hurt it to hurt me.

So I'm hurt.

And this car is a cause. I saved money to buy it for a long time, worked to save that money and it was my dream. And my travelling companion. To me this car has a voice.

No matter how crazy that sounds:S

Well if I'm a material girl so 's Madonna so who am I to argue with success?:)

4:15 pm  
Blogger Esther said...

And as she said: "We are living in a material world"..I love Madonna!!kisses Taty , kale pote tha ta poume eimeis oi dyo?

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home