My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So this post is for my very first Xmas present this year from my dear friend alombar :-)

Now there are some people in life that even though you don't get to see them much, even though circumstances and chance might drift you apart, whenever and wherever you meet its like if it was only yesterday you were together.

Now alombar is one of the very few people in my life that give me that feeling :)

When I first met him he already was a succesful (what should I call him?):) computer genious ...me on the other hand I was only starting.

And he did help me a lot (in a strange way sometimes);) in those first efforts of mine and for that help I'll always be grateful. (I am not blond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But it was not that help that I remember. We had a lot of strange but good times and even though our paths have separated I always remember with great fondness these times......he was the first person that made food not a guilty pleasure for me (and not only food).

Anyway, later on our paths crossed again in the next company we both worked (another coincidence) and later on again here :)

The thing I remember most is your great and out-of-ordinary completely sense of humour and the fact that with me you never were quite as almost-cruel honest as with everyone else. You probably thought I could not take it (maybe you were right):) .

Anyway, this is just to say I remember. And many times I miss.

And I definitely hold you to your promise for that darn cup of coffee (or chocolate or wine that you prefer......I'm open);)

Merry Xmas!:)

P.S. I still remember what you told me once......that my makeup is on the inside , not on the outside.......I have still to hear a loveliest and more honest thing.

P.S.2. I also remember that you said I looked like a little bush from Age of Empires :P Not a flattering thing to say....funny though....you also said I look like a Manga.....do I look like a Manga?:P

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger alombar42 said...

...φώναζε για να 'ρθουν βιολιά.

Κόψε το ευχέλαιο γιατί δε θα δεις δώρο :)

8:08 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Ουαααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα κλάμα πόνος και δάκρυα!!!!

Ναι τυχαία το είπα δεν το ήξερα είμαι λίγο ξανθιά είπαμε :P

Δεν το κόβω δεν το κόβω!! Θέλω δώρο (ίσως και ξύλο!):P

4:35 pm  
Blogger alombar42 said...

Μετά από τέτοια φωνή, τα βιολιά δεν θα τολμήσουν να μην έρθουν, αλλά δώρο μην περιμένεις ;)

WhiteShepherd, maybe it's about time you start studying greek :)

8:19 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Τώρα με πληγώνεις δεν ντρέπεσαι χρονιάρες μέρες!!! Θέλω δώρο!!! (πολλά θέλω ναι ναι ξέρω!)

Καλά είναι τα ελληνικά εμένα μ αρέσουν.......

12:48 am  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Maybe since this is my blog I will write and post in whatever language I choose.

And for the record, I am a Greek citizen. And I fully enjoy and respect and admire and prefer the greek language.

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home