My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Sunday, December 18, 2005

So how sick can someone be to be at a party and use her friends DSL to write in her blog? (thanks Christos for all your great parties!!!)

Yeah yeah yeah I know, I'm sick so shoot me. So after spending nearly 3 hours trying to avoid all the drunk people trying to find the meaning of life through conversation, avoiding one specific drunk guy speaking in english (god knows why) who grabbed my ass, after almost starving (no food here), I'm hungry and pissed (oh nice song - YMCA).

So, I had 2 choices. One...leave. Two ...... take advantage of my friends DSL. Ok, now I have 2 other guys looking over my shoulder laughing at me (why? isn't it normal to write in your blog during the party? ...no?):PPPPPPPP

So .......... lets go again....I'm hungry! Oh .....I'm also looking very very hot tonight as apparently everyone tells me........(no I'm not drunk...havent even had one drink).

Anyway.......my plans for the rest of the evening (morning) are:

1) FIND FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

2) Get a drink (or two) - finally!

3) Change the stupid music (unless its 80's)

4) Did I mention the find food issue?

5) The guys have stopped paying attention to me and are discussing how much they have been drinking (Dimitris and Nikos - stop talking about stuff related to food and drinks) - (music is better now.....Saturday Night fever...saw the play in London.......nice nice nice.....eyes.... Adam Garcia and also a great voice and real talent....at the end the whole theater was on their feet dancing...spectacular.......I met one of my best girlfriends on the plane back from London when we were both drooling over one of the show's cd soundtracks.....oh....Kostas just came in the room)

..........so I'm going to stop writting now and get back to the party............

I'm going to finish this later.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(because as Kostas tells me I'm missing the big action over there......)

;-))))))))))))))))))))

P.S. Update : Still sitting at our friends pc.....decided to install firefox. HE s going to kill me later if he finds out. Also we installed an antivirus....probably he will find out...and kick our collective asses. Oh no.....now they are playing greek songs........:((((( I wonder what Christos will say when the pc prompts him to update the virus fuc...g definitions. Oh, another friend walked in...Christos number 2! Ok now there are a lot of people laughing around ..........lets see...what else can we do to fuc..k up our friend pc? Lets see.....ok lets add a few files in his emule list.........some tsontes maybe? :PPPPPPPPPPP Ok ...I wonder what his girlfriend will say when she finds out.......oh ok she s not that pretty anyway.........;) Christos though is very handsome today especially when carrying the sfouggaristra...............oh greek sex god!!! (insert laugh here!)

P.S.2. The guy in the pic is not Christos (not that anyone would really believe that if that were Christos I would be sitting here writting in my blog instead of being in there...not writting...but anyway.....) that's Adam Garcia. YEah ok so I have a thing for beauty, can anyone trully and honestly say beauty doesn't count? I mean be serious! ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

Well the party was nice ....we didn't find any real food, only chocolates and candy bars.......but we managed:)

Why do you think I did not like them? I guess they represent how you feel.....it's just that I may see things sometimes a little differently ,for example I haven't lost my faith (not religious faith), and I do weep for wasted days, not for any other reason but because I think this life is short enough not to waste any second of it. So yes, there are wasted times, but I regret them.....

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home