My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Thursday, January 05, 2006


Yes yes yes!

Today is my last day at work! No I'm not fired, I'm just finally having a few days off, before the new season begins (and being responsible for a few things like.....oh the little thing of our brand new - and our own finally- DSLAMS...I think I deserve 5 days) ;)

So anyway, I can't decide what I want to do....well sleep of course....sleep and sleep and sleep and then sleep some more.

See all the movies, and all the plays, go to all the clubs, get out of Athens, stay in Athens, see all 4 seasons of 24 again, since season 5 is about to begin (I definately have missed Jack Bauer!!!), see all 7 seasons of MacGyver again (at least my 100 top episodes)....

I think I'm not going to have time to do all these things :-)

Well I am going to try.....the last few months (years) have been extremely difficult for me and painful in many ways. So in these few days I think I'm not going to make the mistake people usually make, try to please everyone else besides themselves.

So I'm going to have along-overdue rest, switch off (AT LAST) the freaking phone and have a good night sleep (for the last 10 days that I've been on stand-by I was awaken either at 4 or 6 in the morning...why do all problems have to happen at night????) and do all the things that are pleasant and resting for my mind and soul...

Yes I know it sounds lame to watch 24 and MacGyver to relax and rest but what can I do I'm weird:)

I really do feel very very tired, content for what I've achieved in the last few weeks (work stuff, stand by and etc) and yet tired enough to desperately need silence.

I'm a lonely person most of the time, like to travel alone , go to the movies alone, but good company is always welcome (well...almost always...not during travelling)

Its ridicoulous that all I can plan ahead now is to sleep. Well.....thats what I need I guess.

I'm also tired by constantly trying for human interaction (yes I am a computer person to the end).

Always trying to make conversation, being understanding , supportiveblah blah blah....TIRED! I just want to shut up and read. Listen to music. Sleep.

(sleep seems to be the pattern here)

Hopefully I'll also get to drive around a bit, not just home-work, work-home (and shopping) but maybe go a bit further than Athens. If I 'm awake that is.

So, one hour to go.......:)

The pic is Dusty looking at me talking on the phone, contemplating on what would be better, to bite the phone or me?:P

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Ela mia xaroula, sleep sleep sleep, asta ayta ta travelling alone , kati yposxethikes! ase pou tha ta pame mia xara giati tha leei i mia stin alli :skase twra na apolaysw ti stigmi..kati poy dystyxws den to katalavenoun oloi..

4:43 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Μικρό είσαι πολύ σωστή!

Είπαμε για σένα θα κάνω εξαίρεση!!!!! :)

Κι έχεις απόλυτο δίκιο ε...ποτέ δεν το είχα σκεφτει αλλά ναι, το να μπορείς να το πεις αυτό στον άλλο είναι πολύ πολύ σπουδαίο......!!

4:46 pm  
Blogger alombar42 said...

να το πεις αυτό στον άλλο

Ποιός είναι ο άλλος;

:)

10:51 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Εεεεε.......ο Richard Dean Anderson φυσικά (καλά τι απάντηση περίμενες από μένα πονηρό πλάσμα?):P

3:40 am  
Blogger alombar42 said...

Α, άλλη μία από τις υψηλές γνωριμίες σου, φαντάζομαι :)

9:53 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Μα φυσικά.....μόνο τέτοιες έχω άλλωστε ;-)

4:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home