My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Its loveliness increases
It will never pass into nothingness
But still will keep a bower quiet for us
And a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing
Endymion,J.Keats
End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all change to silver glass and then you see it.White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise
Gandalf
Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition
I.Asimov
Our loyalties are to the species and the planet. We speak for Earth. Our obligation to survive is owed not just to ourselves but also to that Cosmos ancient and vast from which we spring
C. Sagan
'O me!O life! of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish;what good amid these,O me,O life?
Answer.That you are here that life exists,and identity;that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.'
W.Whitman

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fallen angel

I'm at work and listening to Beloved by VNV Nation.

And I haven't heard this song in a while because it reminds me of people and situations that I prefer not to remember.

But unfortunately old loves are not easily forgotten and so I downloaded it and am listening to it over and over and over again.....

I had a friend, or maybe friend is not the right word to describe him. Situations brought us apart, gossip, jealousy etc and when that happened I missed him terribly.

It took me a while to overcome this, talking on the phone all night, sharing a lot and understanding even more.

Sometimes you do fall for the wrong people, thats just in the circle of life, and its a good thing, experience is a good thing, it makes you conscious of your life , makes you who you are and he was a huge experience for me.

And now listening to this song over and over and over again I miss him terribly......I wish there was something I could to to correct things but there isn't.......

There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger supersensual said...

Love is a mutual emotion...Guilt is not...how sad...
I feel exactly like you..provided I take a ride with the time machine back to the glorious 15 year old days...

7:37 pm  
Blogger Tatiana said...

Thank you....

1:45 pm  
Blogger Treadstone said...

Για Νάρθουν-

Ένα κερί αρκεί. Το φως του το αμυδρό
αρμόζει πιο καλά, θάναι πιο συμπαθές
σαν έρθουν της Αγάπης, σαν έρθουν η Σκιές.

Ένα κερί αρκεί. Η κάμαρη απόψι
να μη έχει φως πολύ. Μέσα στην ρέμβην όλως
και την υποβολή, και με το λίγο φως -
μέσα στην ρέμβην έτσι θα οραματισθώ
για νάρθουν της Αγάπης, για νάρθουν η Σκιές.

Κωνσταντίνος Π. Καβάφης

12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home